Tortuga Rumba

A family photo blog featuring Ayana and Diego, the latest and greatest additions to our family. (Click on any picture to view a larger image.)

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

About me

Hi, I live in Joetsu,Niigata, Japan for four years. The land with the best rice, the best sake (local Brewery written in Japanese) and the best rain falls in the world. I teach at two junior high schools and four elementary schools as an Assistant Language Teacher (ALT). Previously, I was an ALT in Okinawa. I consider myself lucky for having this great experience. I was born in Bocas del Toro, Panama, located in the Northwest Caribbean region. It's very close to Costa Rica and the region has a Caribbean feel to it. I like music, playing drums, skiing, cycling and traveling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home